Monday, 31 December 2012

2012

There goes another year. How fast time flies! Lets make a recap of 2012!

Beginning of this year, I got myself into a reality TV show. 



I have to say that it was one of the best decisions of my life. I enjoyed every week shooting and doing crazy tasks with awesome people. 

I miss it.

2012 is also the year where I officially graduated!



The hard work from 4 years of ACCA (ok, I was playing most of the time), came to an end as I received the scroll to the end of my student life to welcome working adulthood (which sucks by the way).

This year I also got my very first job and my own car! 



I'm gonna be paying off the debt for this for the next 6 years but it gave me a lot more freedom which means more fun! :D

Got myself a tattoo of a North Star with the quote "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul"


The quote symbolizing the control I have over my own life and the north star to guide me through all the stupid and crazy things I do throughout my life.
 
Welcomed Peanut the lost bunny whose thinks he's a dog.



Towards the end of the year, we've welcome baby Aiden to the world with his coos and cries.


All in all, it has been a good year.

So what's install for next year?

1. New job! Starting 7th January 2013. 
2. First ever rave party 18th January 2013.

Well, that's all for now. Things never go according to plan for me. So I rather not plan and just live life like it should -- mysteries and adventures.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! :)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

feel so happy for you. How are u doing lately? keep it up =)