Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Progress

Finally!

An upcoming scheduled job interview with CIMB. :DDD

I have been jobless for 7 months now. I have no idea how I've managed to survive with all the bills and debts. Somehow makes me appreciate the value of money in this world (not that I didn't appreciate it before). It was more of me being a bit heavy-hearted to use all those hard earned cash.

Not really looking forward to working actually. I kinda like staying at home and waking up at whatever time I want and living on the edge.

But I guess that time has come to an end.

Life is never fair. Its either you have time and no money or have money and no time. Life is the journey you take to try and figure out how to balance those two. Once you've figured it out, you're living life.

Hopefully working in a bank will be giving me that 9 to 5 hours where I can go out for yumcha sessions and have fun on weekends.

*fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hey, so where r u working now la? ;) havent catchup with u for so long.