Ok. It is a norm to be eating excessively during chinese new year. With all the cookies, bak kua, etc, who wouldn't?
Surprisingly at the rate I am eating (non-stop) I am not putting on any weight! Somehow I went to college and people said I slimmed down....
Where did all the food go????
I think I sweat it out with the free sauna I get everyday...
Anyways, I went to the administration office and asked them whether I can actually resit me audit paper next semester since I was doing 2, 2, 1 and I'll just make it 2, 2, 2 without taking any additional papers this semester.
The admin there said that ACCA UK does not allow us to take P level papers without completing F levels BUT we can do them simultaneously.
They seriously just wanna make people's life miserable. My awesome mighty plan was busted by that idiotic line. So I'll end up taking 3 papers this semester. Most people actually failed the paper anyway. So I'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces around. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment