I got a call at approximately 10.30am from Prabu asking me to go out. Since I was practically going to be doing nothing at home might as well go out.
Ended up at One Utama shopping. Saw a pretty dress at blook but its like RM139.00.
Seriously, not worth it if I am not going to be wearing it often.
Randomly, we went to catch a movie.
As expected from the director of Watchmen and 300, there are awesome fighting scenes with slow motion to capture the awesome graphics of the movie. But there is still something that did not make the movie like "OMG I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!"
Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable movie. Since it was made for kids, there was a lack of blood in the movie.
The first movie I have seen in the cinema since Despicable Me. Gosh I love that movie. I am suppose to watch Resident Evil and Step Up 3. Shall make someone to go with me... Hehe...

No comments:
Post a Comment