Friday, 29 April 2011

Procrastination and celebration

I have finally decided to get my ass started on my SLS, which stands for Self Learning Skills for those who are wondering.

It is part of my thesis and if I fail this part, regardless my thesis being damn bloody good, I still will not be able to get my degree.

Sucks right? I know!

Anyway, it is kinda just 2000 words of "self reflection". Damn, that's something I am awesomely good crapping about. Me! Writing about me! The vain pot. The modern Narcissus. The irony in using Narcissus as a reference is that I AM suppose to be self reflecting. So am I going to die reading my own reflection?

If I do get this degree, it proves that you can absolutely lie your way into getting one. Come on, honestly the only research I did was using another thesis as a reference and creating my own words out of it. I did use different books, online links and perhaps some extra stuff that was included in mine though. But I did it in 3 days! People take months researching. All I did was pull out random books from the library shelf and made it relevant to my thesis.

Crap, now I do hope I get this degree, even if I did it half-heartedly. It would be nice to include a Bachelors Degree to my portfolio. Right, right? A pretty degree. I should totally hang it up on my wall as a tribute to all my lying and cheating unknown friends out there.

Ok, I totally sounded like some bitch boasting. Bet some of you think that I don't deserve that degree on my wall right? Well, try being studying the final papers in ACCA. That's all.

Toodles~

PS : Totally LOVED Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Simple, elegant, beautiful. :)


No comments: