The great one has finally fallen. I have finally fallen sick. Its horrible. I hate getting sick. Its like someone shoved a cheese grater down my throat. Damn you Chinese New Year food!
I seldom get sick but when I do, its like everything decides to attack all at once.
I use to have a theory and now I kinda think that it might be possibility that it is true! This year one of my New Year's resolution is to drink less. Thus, for this I have not drunk a single drop of alcohol.
SOMEHOW, I have gotten sick. I use to think that having a sorethroat is no excuse to not drinking when I was out with friends and that my reason was that alcohol kills bacteria.
NOW, I think that theory is damn right! It totally makes sense doesn't it?????!
1 comment:
haha! You're so funny! I really enjoy reading your blog. :) When I'm feeling ill I usually get a little soy jar candle, snuggle up, get some soup, and cry! I hate being sick! Sounds like you do too!
Post a Comment