My first bloggie... hehehe... nice and its black!! ngahahah....
See kimmy? I listened to u and created one... hahaha... aren't you proud? I won't be blogging everyday... cuz i'm not so free... got lots of work to be done in accounting courses... but i'll try as often as possible... hahaha...
People who know me might know that i wanna take up drums... guess wat? my mom's changing her mind!!! oh... the horror... thanks to my sis who was like
SISTER : Why u wanna take drums?!! Its noise!! Ma, dun let her take drums...
MOM : Yala...
O.O... i was devastated... i didn't know wat to do man... i sat there and gave my sis a death stare... being the nasty sis she is... she made it worst.....
SISTER : Get her a labtop la. Better than letting her learn drums. Then i can use also...
Hmmm... the labtop was tempting but i wanna learn drums... wat to do...wat to do??? I'm like stuck in a dilemma now... ish ish...
Okay... that'll be all for my first... i shall beautify this awfully plain blog now... hahaha... my class starts at 4pm tomoro... hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment