Monday, 21 January 2008

Water problem...

Oh my god!!! I have another test next week!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! and i just got back the results for the one on friday... T.T

I guess i'll squeeze something else out from my mom... hmmm... maybe a Mac labtop!!! Hahaha,, doubt so... but i guess i can get another brand... but i wun use it much, will i? Nah... just wanna waste my parent's money... Hahaha...

Something happen today... Hahaha... i came back from my class today at 6.30... i was so bloody hungry (i forgot to eat lunch... can u believe it? Me forgot to eat lunch!!!)... and i wasn't listening in class... messaging Jia Huey the entire time... hahaha... Okay... i got back... went to take my bath...after shampooing my hair... guess wat happened? the water stopped flowing out from the pipe!!!! I was like WTF??!!! Then i could hear my mom telling my dad bout the filter problem downstairs...Wat parents i have... forgetting their daughter is bathing in the bathroom and switched of the main pipe...

Fortunately... there was another pipe in the toilet... i had to get a bucket and fill it up with water... with shampoo still on my head... and the water was freezing... I was already cold enough in the freezer-like classroom of mine... i look forward to every hot bath everyday... sady i didn't get mine today..

For my community service fund raising thingy... we sold out all the chocolates and candies... got like RM300++... not bad eh? All the lazy eemay did was sit at the stall shouting "candies for charity!!!"... i only said candies cuz evertime i add in the chocolate.. it'll end up like this... "Candies and chocolates for factories!!!"... XD i couldn't stop laughing myself... haha... but it was fun..

After that, we went into the student service centre to play uno-stacko!!! hahaha... we are like pros... look...

(my friends didn't wan me to show their faces)

We're good aren't we? hahaha... and i made it fall... just after i took that pic...hahaha well u can see how unstable it is... it's like the leaning tower of pisa... hahaha...

I dun wanna go to class tomoro... T.T... until 7.30... i'm gonna die there man!!! I shall go online and crap bout my crappy life... Hahaha... So... Ciaoz!!

No comments: