... I get to wake up at whatever time I want, whether it is in the morning, afternoon or even the evening. I've always wanted to sleep till the evening but it seems to be such a waste of time right?
Tax homeworks are still not done yet. Only managed to finish about one and a half questions yesterday even though I used five hours to do them. I've got lots of distractions at home. I need somewhere nice like Starbucks! I can sit on there for hours and actually doing something.
Sadly, my mom doesn't trust that I would actually sit in Starbucks but instead wander somewhere. So I don't get to do so. Maybe one day I should tell her that I'm going out with a friend. It could work....
I've got a Law test the coming week too! What has gotten in this world man! I so need total peace and quiet and be alone! I can't study when there are people around! Its distracting. I'll start talking to him/her and he/she will end up not studying too!
I'm such a bad influence... Hehehe...
Parents went to check out the progress of the new house. So I'm all alone at home but I just woke up and I'm NOT gonna study yet. Maybe later finish of about 2 more questions of Tax then I'll laze around.
I wanna go out while I still can. Wow, sounds like I'm dying or something. Haha. But yeah. I've got test about every month and I don't like them. Why did I choose this course? Oh, right! Big money at the end.
I can't wait till the finals is over in June. I think my last paper will be on the eighth of June. Then after that I've got about 3 weeks of holiday! I'm so gonna go somewhere this time. Not gonna waste it sitting at home.
Its still a long way, I know but its good to have something to look forward to, ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment