Thursday, 26 March 2009

What happened yesterday

F5 class flew by... I was talking most of the time instead of paying attention to the lecturer. XD

After class, went to collect Malaysian Studies results. I got a B! Can you believe it? I did the test in like 20mins.

It's Isha's birthday this Saturday. Since we have hours to kill, decided to go to Pyramid, all 8 of us, in one car.......

Was hillarious! Went to redbox, camwhore, sing our hearts out!

Isha & I

Vi Vian & Isha

Prabu dengan penuh emosi... XD

Cake!

Isha

All the girls... From left Nicole, Syin Looi, me, Isha, Vi Vian, Marianne...

The guys one... From left Wei Siang, Yan Por ( Por Por!), Isha, Prabu.. The red flash was from Syin Looi's cam! XD

The Murder!

It writes : Godzilla So much for my happy ending =.=! Happy B'day

Syin Looi, Isha and the Polo purse we got her...

Isha feeding Nicole... XD

There are actually more pics but they are with Syin Looi...

After that we wanted to go for a movie. Only Dragonball and Taken was available. So didn't watch. went back to medan CC.

Then Social Gathering! I didn't take any pictures after that since my phone battery was dying. So I was in most of the pictures in other people's camera. Waiting for them to upload them onto Facebook. So far I've got these... (I shall only post up those with ME in it... XD)

Me, Darrsheni, Evelyn, Jie Ying

Clockwise : Jie Ying, me, Darr, Evelyn

Left to right... Jie Ying, Amanda, Darr, me, Evelyn... Amanda!!! *hint* *hint*

I'll post up more when those worms put up the pics... Heard that Amanda? Evelyn?

No comments: