Monday, 28 December 2009

As the laziness creeps...

I am like super lazy to blog but I know that once i start typing I'll just continue....

Trip to Johor was like looooooooong....

I see palm trees,
palm trees, palm trees, palm trees, rubber tree and more palm trees.....

But eating and shopping there is like awesome. They are so freaking cheap! T-shirts are like RM10 everywhere. XD

Nevertheless, I enjoy traveling. So I don't really mind. Only my leg gets really stiff after the long hours of not moving.

That's practically it for the Johor trip actually. Not much. One thing about Johor that it is really, really cooling there! When I came back to Subang its like "OMFG! Soooo freeeaaking hot!"

The bad side? Good food leads to excessive eating. Thus, fats will be formed.....

Work out X2...

I just came back from Pyramid. Went to watch Sherlock Holmes.

Its kinda nice... =)

Shopping with Prabu is worse than shopping than a girl.........

After I came home, I got this horrible dizziness that I have no idea where I got from. A weird puking feeling came with it. I swear I did not touch any coffee AT ALL!

Bah! I think I'll just sleep early tonight. Super lazy.

By the way, I finally finished playing God of War.

Yes, yes, I know. I'm outdated. Soooooo?????? I left the game a few years ago cuz I was too lazy to play it. Then I forgot about it. Now, I have one problem. I forgot who's CD it was. See, I borrowed it from either my cousin or Kimmy. Kim said hers is with Zhi. So I guess its my cousins... XD

I'm too lazy to type anymore. So, shall write another day.

No comments: