Thursday, 31 December 2009

The end of the year

The year of 2009 is finally coming to an end. Not like I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm turning 20 next year!

The front number is a freaking 2! I am no longer a teen. I can no longer use the excuse of being a rebellious teen. Maybe I'm a late bloomer... XD

Anyway, I kinda like my timetable next year. Since I'll only be taking 2 papers (as a provision if I end up failing some of mine last semester) I only got 3 days of class. In other words, I have a 5-day weekend!

And as usual, I won't be going out to celebrate New Years (horribly crowded) and my mom isn't letting me out anyway. So I'll be rotting in my room and smsing people...

I'm super hungry now. Gonna go find some edible things...

No comments: