Wednesday, 28 April 2010

Fucktards...

Today, I woke up in a particularly crappy mood. Why? My mom told me that I should follow my dad out to pay my degree fees at college. I got out of bed (hate not waking up by my own), went to get ready and my mom said that she'll send me there later. I woke up early for nothing.

A plus to my already crappy mood.

Went to pay fees and my mom decided that we should go have Mcds. Fine I don't mind. I went to the drive thru one at SS15 and ordered. One thing I forgot to tell them is I want to take away. My mom dislike using the drive thru. So the lady entered the order and when another one placed the chicken on the tray then I told them, "Sorry, I forgot to tell you to take away".

Mutherfarkers! Their face changed as thought as I told them I murdered their fucking family. Seriously, is it that difficult to just take the bloody chicken and put it in a fucking plastic bag? What the fuck is that? Its not like I told them to kill a chicken and fry it and I want it done in 10 minutes. Just put the fucking lid on and fucking put it in a plastic bag! Even a 5 year old can do it!

Fine. Being the super patient person I am I totally stayed calm. They should be grateful that it was me and not my mom or they would have lost their fucking jobs. Maybe I should have asked for their manager. Fuck, they were suppose to ask me whether I am taking away or dine in!

ARGH!!

I literally wanted to give them a piece of my mind. Bloody fucktards.

I am seriously going to die of high blood pressure one day. If I go there again and they do the same thing, they are fucking dead.

Fuck. Headache sial. I need to shoot something on the ps2.....

No comments: