Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Facing the books

Yes I am facebook-ing while studying. It may sound impossible but it is more of mind over matter. Managed to facebook, blog, iTunes surfing AND making notes...

I actually think that it is actually possible when you set your mind to actually do it. It just that we get carried away with all the more interesting stuff online. Just gotta learn to get your face back to the pages.

If that can be done, studying is no problemo~

For me? I have a super short attention span. I only can read like one sub section before my mind floats away to somewhere else. Eventually I do get back to the book.

MIND OVER MATTER!! and also some chocolate helps... =P

Linkin Park is an awesome band to study with. Well any band that doesn't have some catchy tune will do.

My mom walked in the room with me blasting Linkin Park just now. All she had to say was, "How to study with all that noise??"

BASICALLY, I am skipping all the parts where the lecturer told us to read it ourselves at home. He said it was still important. But the thing is that he knows that we will never read them. So if it IS really that important then he would have run through it in class right?

Totally makes sense to me. So with working being cut down by a some parts, I'll be done in not time!

No comments: