Wednesday, 24 November 2010

KPGM??

Yes, I've got into KPMG. Typed it right this time didn't I?

Anyway, technically I only got the internship. Long story. Apparently I was suppose to apply for a permanent staff. Instead I applied for the internship. So I went to the interview and the guy told me that I was eligible to be a permanent hire.

Soooo, my little stupidity kinda gave me a shortcut cause the dude who interviewed me was really friendly making the interview very casual and nothing scary.

According to him, to be fair, I will be on an internship for 3 month only paid RM800 per month. It is something like a probation period. If I am performing well and picking up things fast enough they will directly transfer me to become a permanent staff. WITHOUT another interview.

Awesome eh? Well, first 3 months pay will be very little compare to the RM 2000 that I can be earning as permanent staff. Nevertheless, I can afford to make more mistakes and not getting someone's face in mine. Being an intern I am assumed to have zero knowledge and as a permanent staff, they expect you to have some knowledge.

Anyhow, I am happy getting into KPMG.Gonna work my ass off next year in both my studies and work. Oh gosh, work..... There really goes my life...

No comments: