I was sleeping in my room last night. Obviously.
I have the flu and so I can't turn on the aircond or else my nose will get all clogged up and I'll suffocate in my sleep and die. ;)
ANYWAY, I ended up sleeping on the floor right where the fan is because it was fucking hot!
Somehow, I forgot to lock my room door last night.
I was stirring around on the floor because it was really uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and saw my room door opened and a shadow standing at the doorway. You know, like how your room is all dark then the hall upstairs has the lights on and you can only see the shadow?
Fuck. My mom gave me a heart attack man!
AND a few hours before that she was adjusting the mat outside my room! I can hear the sound of the mat moving against the floor and honestly, it sounded like someone was digging a hole with a shovel outside. I got super paranoid at first because I didn't know it was the mat making the sound. Then I got up saw the mat magically moving from the slit under the door.
I never really found out that it was my mom? Its just better thinking that its her instead of something else.....
I think my life just got a few years shorter from the horror.
Somehow, I forgot to lock my room door last night.
I was stirring around on the floor because it was really uncomfortable. I opened my eyes and saw my room door opened and a shadow standing at the doorway. You know, like how your room is all dark then the hall upstairs has the lights on and you can only see the shadow?
Fuck. My mom gave me a heart attack man!
AND a few hours before that she was adjusting the mat outside my room! I can hear the sound of the mat moving against the floor and honestly, it sounded like someone was digging a hole with a shovel outside. I got super paranoid at first because I didn't know it was the mat making the sound. Then I got up saw the mat magically moving from the slit under the door.
I never really found out that it was my mom? Its just better thinking that its her instead of something else.....
I think my life just got a few years shorter from the horror.
No comments:
Post a Comment