Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Cut and Paste

For the next few days, all I will be doing at home will be cutting and pasting. My sister is getting married in November (in case you don't already know). So the little bag on the wedding dinner don't actually magically appear (who knew!).

What I'll be doing is just the "Thank You" tag that will be attached to the bag which will be holding the wedding favours.

First, it starts out as a huge piece of paper and I have to cut each one of it out.


Then I colour the borders of each of the tags with a black marker. Next, I stick these "Thank You"s at the other side.


Finally, I will cut of the stems of these little flowers..


...and stick them onto the "Thank You". They come in two colours! :D

Pink with red outlines

Red with black outlines

That's basically it but try doing 150 of them. Pretty ain't it? I don't really mind actually. I'm just sitting at the computer doing nothing anyway. Might as well do something while listening to Hitz trying to win meet and greets (Yes! I am not giving up!). I know that I don't stand a chance with 12 seconds. So I'm finding other means to get them doubt I will get them. I shall just go really early on Sunday and compensate with a good view of the stage. ;)

Today's mission : Finish cutting the tags into smaller size and blacken the borders.

No comments: