Sunday, 21 August 2011

21+30

This post was suppose to be for last week but SOMEONE took ages to upload the pictures for me to use.

It my sister's 30th and final birthday where she will be celebrating it being not married. We decided to fill our tummies at Bubba Gumps at The Curve.


Colin, Christine, Sis, Me, Melvin

I shall spare you all from the pictures of the food since there are people fasting but we did enjoy our food and we could hardly move after that.

My cousin got some cupcakes and flowers for my sis and I. So sweet of him. :)


Then we moved our asses to Funky Villa.

Well, started out with a couple of beers.


Till someone (i.e my brother) arrived and somehow so did these.......



Those were just welcome drinks. There were like 24 of them. No idea what happened to them.

Then the killer came. The dices. Somehow THIS happened...


According to sources I had 5 tequila shots, 3 double shots and 3 bottles of beer, all in 2 hours. I actually only remembered half the night.

But as the night went on as these weird things started to happen....


Finally Christine and my cousin, Melvin started looking up to the skies in search of UFOs and I started to worship the God of Alcohol.


Overall, I remembered puking a lot and asking my brother, "since when you drove a BMW?"

All because of these little innocent looking dices...


No comments: