Monday, 1 August 2011

Being Malaysian

Admit it. We Malaysian abso-fucking-lutely LOVE our food. I think if we could get married with food most of us will.

I have the privilege of staying where there is a Bazaar Ramadan literally just round the corner. It not the "round the corner" crap you tell people when you are like the other side of town rushing to meet them. It honestly is just less than a 5 mins walk there.

I am not gonna post pictures because this stupid post will end up being posted at god knows what time of the day on Facebook and I have the consideration of not making my friends who are fasting hungry.

But then again, I'm already talking about food. I shall take some nice pictures the next time around. :)

I had one of my favourite Nasi Briyani for the first day. Price went up but still tastes as awesome as I remembered it to be. One packet ayam is enough for RM9.50 is enough to feed all three of us. We did have some Ikan Bakar and Nasi Lemak as well. All of them cost less than RM20! Damn, I love Bazaars! Cheap and yummy!

However, I can't seem to find them Cekodok this year. I love those fried banana balls! D:

No comments: