Do you get the feeling sometimes that you just wanna snap off your mom's head just to make her shut up? Well i feel tat almost eveyday...
My mom was asking me why do i need broadband (yes, i'm using the ancient dial-up) and i've been trying to explain to her almost like forever the difference between them. But after so long (since i was in form 3, so it would be bout 4 years), she doesn't seem to get it.
And now? She scolding me for talking sense to her. How nice is that? If only i have my own room and dont have to sleep with her, i'll be so damn happy. I'll lock myself in the room and have my radio on loud and only come out during meal time or when i need to go out.
I sometime envy my sister because she's not living here and i'm damn sure i know the reason she moved out (bet you can guess). I dun think even my dad can stand her now. My mom is like the biggest hypocrite in the world. When she don't wan something to happen she'll find excuses.
Let's take my trip to Genting for an example. My sis actually wanted to come along together with her boyfriend. BUT my mom called her and told her that I and my cousins dont like her to join us. I was like what the hell??? That is so not the first time she did something like that.
Now?? She's fucking scolding me for being online and she cannot use the bloody phone. Who's fault is it? Obviously its hers. She's the one who doesnt want me to have broadband.
I'm so gonna end this cause i'm gonna walk out of the bloody room and go have some chocolate and chill before i blow...
No comments:
Post a Comment