Saturday, 26 April 2008

It's been awhile

Wow...How long has it been. 3 weeks? I've been studying. Hehehe. Did you see pigs flying around in the sky? Might be my fault.

At last the holidays has begun! Lovely! Don't you just love the awesome smell of freedom?

I'm so losing my patients with my mom. One day i'm gonna cause something to happen man. The patients that i've been using to suppress the anger for almost 2 years is gonna blow one day. Just hope i can last till i get my car. I so need something to release my anger. My stress balls have became sponge. That's why i wanna take up kickboxing BUT guess who doesn't let? Who else? Oh its the great mighty mother of mine.Bet many of you didn't know i have that in me eh? Well its still not too late. There are many hidden things hidden within my family that i've never told anyone and i'm still not gonna shout it out to the world. So too bad for ya. I rather leave them all in me and go insane,

Let's put all that aside for now. My mock exams are over. Hopefully i pass all 3 of the papers. If not, its gonna be a sad sad day. My trip to sunway lagoon got postpone to 1th of May because of Jia Huey. I so need to go out and hang out woth my friends. Long time didn't see. So let's pick a day and go to someone's house and play PS or watch something. OOO... So fun! Hehehe...But for now... I'll entertain myself with god of war 1...

No comments: