I think i'm going nuts!!!
Just think about it...
I have exam on the 23rd of april!!!
OMFG!!!
Shit!!! I'm in like panicking shit man... i haven started studying like at all!!! Wat to do... wath to do...
Should i start?
Nah... =P
Hahaha... Like i'm such a panic freak. I will never learn from my lessons. Even though i failed i'm sure i'll pass the next time. I hope. But still there is a HUGE possibility that i'll fail. But, I only see the bright side of things.
College life is so.. so... erm...
Lifeless...
Everyday class, class, class. I'm already bored. I need excitement! Luckily, i'm going to sunway lagoon on the 25th. Lifesaver! Or i'll seriously turn out to be a boring lifeless child.
I hate fridays (the day friday not the restaurant, although i dun reli like the restaurant either). I use to love friday since its the last day of the week. But now, Friday is the day with the longest classes. Wait... Tuesday also. Tomorrow's Thursday. Why am i even typing that out. I'm sure u readers are not that dumb.
I wanna go to switzerland. I wanna go australia, london, japan, korea, so many places. Sigh. Somehow this motivation is making me feel even lazier. Can you fell the pain? The pain of staying here in malaysia...
Okay... shall not talk bad bout malaysia. I might end up in jail or something. Then my reli, reli bright future will be ruined!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment