Family problems are something I'll never blog about or even show on my face. No point making other people feel miserable...
Sometimes I actually wonder....
Are parents there just to make your life the most miserable on earth?
I swear one of these days I'll be diagnosed with high blood pressure.
I've got two stubborn parents.
One going crazy.
One not taking action.
Both won't listen...
I've been not blogging the last few days. Nothing much to blog about. I've got nothing to do at home. I've got no mood to even play my PS2. I've been just sitting on the sofa and listening to my music for the last few days.
Other than that?
Sleeping...
Eating...
And other basic living actions.
Can't even leave the house. Can't go online. Can't even read Twilight - yes again.
I don't know why but I'm actually kinda glad going back to college. At least I've got something to do.
But then again, classes ARE very boring...
No comments:
Post a Comment