Wednesday, 10 December 2008

The reason why I'm mean...

People often say that I'm very mean.

And a few days ago I finally found out the very core reason for my mean-ness.

CARTOONS!

Didn't you realise that cartoons are actually really, really mean?

Here are some cartoons I used to watch.

1. Popeye

Yeah I know. Its retarded but all the children seem too like retarded stuff, including me. I was actually trying to study audit last Friday. So I turned on the TV and change the channel to something that I don't watch.

And there was Popeye. Somehow, children finds it amusing when Popeye eats the CANNED spinach (pickled spinach!) and starts boxing or kicking or hitting the bad guys to a wall or something. Such violence at such a young age...


2. Tom and Jerry

I used to love this cartoon! Tom always tries to bully Jerry and ends up getting beaten up. See, I remember Jerry using a frying pan and smash it into Tom's face and his face will pop back to its normal shape after awhile. Such violence at such a young age...


3. Wild E. Coyote and Road Runner

This is also one of the cartoon that I used to watch. Coyote keeps getting blown up or smashed by a rock. Hahaha and I laugh each time his body parts come off. Look at the picture! The rocket is facing the wrong way! XD... Such violence at such a young age...



So the conclusion is that cartoons makes people mean. Well, at least it made me mean. Think about it. ALL cartoons are mean. But its funny!

Note : Barney the Dinosaur is NOT a cartoon. Its a retarded person in a purple dinosaur suit. He can't get blown up and live... XD

No comments: