Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Twilight

I've abandoned my blog for so long! Can't blame me that my life is as blank as an empty post...

Anyways,


I've heard many people talking about Twilight but I actually never really bothered about what was it all about. So, eventhough many people said the movie sucked, I still watched it...

I love the internet!

And it turns out that it wasn't so bad after all. So I downloaded all four of the books too!

Damn, I absolutely love the internet!

Read slightly more than half the book last night and...

Oh my god....

Its just so sweet! I swear my heart was breaking and melting at the same time.

Sadly Edward Cullen in the movie was far from the perfect guy in the book. So with the ever-so-awesome imagination of mine, I was free to create Edward Cullen...

I took such a long time to stop reading it last night. Stayed up till like 2 something. Finally managed to turn off the computer...

And today my eyes are killing me!

No comments: