College lectures are about to begin soon.
One month of holidays just seem to be so little even though I've been rotting everyday at home.
How can I not enjoy the mornings where I can wake up late. Actually its more like wake up early but stay in bed for the next 2 hours. Its just so difficult to get out of the nice mummification using a blanket.
Difficult as in reluctant.
I'm going to miss thinking of what to do every morning after I wake up. Since I got all the sleep I ever wanted, I've not touched coffee for the last one month. At the same time, I've also been lazing around to much.
I have a feeling my laziness has just doubled its effect on myself.
Don't I sound so proper?
I've been reading too much...
Its getting to my head...
Yeah. That's more like it. More ME!
Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces back at college!
See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment