Friday, 23 January 2009

Buzz... Buzz....

I'm just feeling plain random now.

Went to One Utama just now. Ate dinner with some friends. I bought the Jason Mraz tickets!

Hehehe.

I want to go shopping. Surprised to even hear myself type that out. I've been so addicted to buying stuff! But its the heartache of spending your savings that you've saved that sucks.

But some stuff are just so nice!

Here are some weird pictures I took in class yesterday. Amanda was acting weird. She's gonna kill me but at least I didn't post them up on facebook (I'm suppose to be nicer this year... =P).

I was laughing like mad at this picture!

Amanda, the male model... XD

I was just thinking of adding totally random stuff about me! One for each post!

So,

Random fact about me #1
Bubblewrap drives me crazy! Give me one and I'll be popping it before throwing it away. Even if its really difficult to pop, I'll take a needle and pop every one of it.

No comments: