Today was the first day of classes for the year 2009!
*applause*
And I survived it without coffee!
*cheers*
Well, it was only 8 till 11. Normally I would still be asleep at that time. So not time was wasted. Hehehe...
Since there was so much time left, went for a movie in pyramid. Watched Four Christmases with Amanda and Marianne. It was ok. Had popcorn for lunch! XD
Then Amanda went looking for slippers / flip-flops / sandals. We kept going back and forth between to shops because Amanda is too greedy. She wanted both shoes but can only get one.
Just got back, finished bathing. God knows what's for dinner.
All I know is that my head hurts. Lack of sleep. I'm so used to 10 hours ++ of sleep. I only got 5. So unsatisfied. My brain was so reluctant to work his morning. At least the lecturer made some jokes. If it was Mr. Akbar, I would be sleeping in class...
I hardly survived today's 3 hours of class and tomorrow is from 8 till 6.
O.O
I'm so getting my San Francisco coffee tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment