I abso-fucking-lutely hate tests! I've been studying like a mad nerd on the loose. The one paper that I dreaded was F7 : Financial Reporting. Somehow it wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be but it wasn't easy.
Oh what the hell, it over! Now, I am suppose to be studying for Audit which is on Monday. I stayed back after the paper just now intending to study. Yes! S-T-U-D-Y...
I end up having a huge headache and nothing was being absorbed into my jelly looking brains. I guess I have reached the limit for the day. For tonight, I'm gonna enjoy my night. Not that there is much to do.
I haven't been blogging! I have a stupid idiotic cricket in the roof above my room. It has been there for ages! I named it Jim... XD
I feel my life slipping away as I get deeper into ACCA. The last time I went out with friends was like, well, last Friday... XD
But still! I'm a Leo! I'm an outgoing person! I am meant to BE in the outdoors. Locking myself in the room to study is a killer! Not like I've been studying in the room. More like listening to the radio and stoning...
I somehow feel like eating biscuits now... Hahaha... Shall go get some....
No comments:
Post a Comment