Finally my Progress test is over!
I was thinking of getting all the sleep that I needed. I slept at 1am thinking of waking up at 11am... 10 hours!
BUT
At 4am, my mom bloody hell woke me up 4 times to help her put plaster. I was like "What the hell?". Not like she can't put it herself. Why me?
She called me on my phone (that's how lazy she is). My phone was actually on silent. I still woke up because the vibration of the phone on the cupboard was loud enough.
I only went back to sleep at about 5.30am? My insomnia attack as Isha calls it...
At 9.30am, idiot Prabu called asking me what time should he come over. I was so blur I asked him to call me back later. XD
I cleaned my carpet and clean my room. Now, its nice and clean!!
Just hope I don't get a headache for lack of sleep... again....
No comments:
Post a Comment