Saturday, 1 August 2009

Holy Shyt!

I just remembered that Progress Test 1 is on the coming Friday! Oh my fucking god! I am in deep shit! I won't be surprise that I fail everything this time. Hopefully not. Starting from Monday, its going to be hardcore studying man! Well, not really hardcore. Its just PT 1 anyway....

Jia Huey's birthday party was yesterday. It was fun. Lazy to blog about it but it did cost me a lot of money. Ate at Marche then hanged out at Bubba Gump. I think in total it was RM30? Hey! That's not that bad! Practically, the drink was the expensive one. It was RM28.90. I shared it with Yi Ming but I drank most of it since she needs to drive.

I went home at about 11-ish. Took a shower then totally crashed at about 2-ish...

Today, woke up at 9 and went out with Ines, Yi Ling and her boyfriend. It has been awhile since we've seen each other. Time to catch up! Went for lunch at Tropicana Mall. Catching up on stuff.....

So now, I'm like super sleepy now and I've got Audit homework to finish before Monday. There goes my night for sleep...........

No comments: