Thursday, 30 July 2009

Some nice stuff...

Finally I've gotten the pictures for Prom from Pravena but I am soooo lazy to upload them. So they are for my eyes only... XD

I am so fucking broke wei and tomorrow's Jia Huey's birthday party. I'm spending so much money. I'm going out on Saturday too! Oh my god...

It actually just hit me that I've got a test coming on the 7th of August! How blur can I get? I am so dead!

I've got a morning class tomorrow and somehow insomnia is a part of my current dictionary. I've been sleeping at 2am or 3am everyday! Sometimes waking up at 11am if I'm lucky to get the sleep. Mostly waking up at 7am for 8 o'clock classes. Lucky, afternoon class has been canceled tomorrow... Hehehe....

But since I skipped one of the boring lectures to get the MTV World Stage tickets, I need a friend a.k.a. Syin Looi to tutor Isha and I after class. So I'll be staying back till approximately 3pm?

So, if I am feeling dead at dinner, Jia Huey, don't blame me! XD

No comments: