Saturday, 25 July 2009

I love my iTunes...

I am bored out of my mind. Yes. AGAIN....!

People always wonder why am I always bored. Well, I've got nothing to do and I am reluctant to do my homework. End of story...

Why don't I go out? If only I own a car.....

Chatting with some people online who takes centuries to reply. Oh well, they're busy I guess. Let them be.

Thank god I have 2000 ++ songs to entertain me on my iTunes. I think it'll last me 7 days playing them non-stop. That is just no life...

I had all the sleep I wanted last night! Haven't been sleeping well the last few days. Been sleeping at 3am or so and waking up early for classes the next day. Not like I don't want to sleep. So last night's, wait, this morning's sleep of approximately 10 hours did some good and bad...

Since my body was so used to not having enough sleep, 10 hours of sleep just made me lazier. I'm trying to do my audit homework but totally can't concentrate. So, I'm bored! I wanna go yam cha... anyone?

No comments: