The most annoying creature ever that ever existed on the planet wei!
They are biting me like I'm made of one huge blob of blood! Technically we humans are made of blood but its like I'm totally blood without skin and stuff.
My leg is scarred with dots! Its like I have some kind of skin disease or something. The worse thing is that prom is this Friday. I wonder if concealers work for legs....?
I'll give that a try.
Anyway, I told my mom my dress was RM60. It is virtually impossible to tell her the actually price. Well, I did but I told here there was a 50% discount. Then, she said "Cheap what like that". I expected her to said it was expensive but on the other hand I was using my own money. I bet if she were to pay for it she'll say its expensive.
She did complain about the dress being too short. Moms will always be moms...
I still need hairspray. Hopefully Pravena has mousse. It works the same. I think....
Some of use went to play badminton just now. It was such a panic sitting in car with Prabu shouting at the back like some mad lack-of-attention person. People behind were trying to tickle Isha, the driver!
I got home safely. I wonder how are they doing?? XD
No comments:
Post a Comment