Saturday, 18 July 2009

SAC Prom Night '09, MOS after party...

Honestly, prom was ok only la. Food was horrible as I expected but can't complain much. I wasn'r listening to the emcee, JJ and Rina most of the time. I was around taking pictures, eating or chatting with friends.

Entering into MOS was chaos. They left the free tickets on out tables at the ballroom but noone was on the table. Even with that solved, SOME people did not bri
ng their ICs. Idiot. But we manage to sneak them in... XD

I wasn't a dancing kinda clubber but drinking runs through my veins. I think noone in my family does not drink. Well, none that I can think of other then younger cousins.

I wanted to go to the bar, have a drink but sitting alone at the bar? A bit sad right? Then Wei Siang said that some of his friends opened a bottle on Chivas. I am a Whisky girl.

They said I didn't need to chip in for the drink. Thanks!

My mom was calling me like mad but if I answered the phone in the club with all the loud music I am so fucking dead. So I actually went in the toilet to answer the call. The lady cleaner was listening. Idiot. Privacy man!

Anyway, it was either they coming to fetch me on the at that time (which is 1?) or I find my own way home. So (thank you Syin Looi) I tumpang a friend's car back. I reached home at about 2.30am. Took a nice bath and wasn't tired at all. I somehow think that alcohol keeps me awake more than make me sleep. XD

I think I was up till bout 4am. Woke up this morning at 9 because someone was getting married and they couldn't help telling the whole world about it.

I still have to do my homework later. There is like a mountain of it. 4 questions for audit, 2 questions for financial reporting and another 2 for financial management.

I'll get to work once I find something to eat....

No comments: