Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Multitasking...

I think multitasking is a really awesome skill!

I am currently eating honey dew, drinking milk, writing my blog, reading my notes, making mind maps, watching TV and occasionally dreaming...

I need a bigger table. I am using the top of my computer to put my notes. XD

I hate doing mind maps. I don't mind reading passages but I hate doing mind maps! Its so complex and hard to understand. I normally just take the points and just add some arrows and colours. Not like I ever read them again.

I have the same disease as Jia Huey. I can't read my own writing...

Sad I know. I can read it like now but not in a few months time. It'll just confuse me more.

So I'm just wasting my time doing mind maps now....

1 comment:

jiahuey said...

hahaha yessss the disease spreads!!