Thursday, 2 July 2009

Noooooo!

It is the last few hours of my 3 weeks holiday. I am still in denial that it is ending. I still have so much to do!

My god! I still haven't watched Transformers 2 yet! I know! What the hell right?

In a way I guess I'm a tiny excited that a new semester is starting. Its like we are given a chance to start over our studying methods. I am so going to start on the first day. Hopefully. Last minute studying almost killed me last semester.

I guess there will be a lot of different people in the group too! I'm looking forward to see those who I haven't seen in a long time. I wonder do they look different?

I always liked first days. Some people think its awkward but in a way its nice! Everyone will be freakishly quiet. So-called giving the lecturers a good first impression. Then the lecturers will start seeing the little devils we are. Maybe we'll end up being angels this semester. Who knows?

I think a lot of us (especially me) seem to finally notice that ACCA is tough. It slaughters you.

But we still must enjoy it right? In every Slaughter there is Laughter...

I'm a morbid person. Deal with it... XD

No comments: