My phone is back from the repair shop! Yeah!
Life without a phone is sooooo sad! Well, I've been using a spare phone but still! I don't have my stuff! My songs in the phone and all. I'm also so used to my phone for messaging. Using another phone felt so weird and I keep typing the wrong stuff...
Now...
It's back! I'm happy!
I got scolded by my mom yesterday for going out too often. Damn sad right? What to do? I'm bored to death at home! So might as well stay back at college and makan dinner with friends since my mom's not cooking.
Maybe its because that day I came back at 2.30am after prom? Or is it because on Tuesday I came back at 9.30pm celebrating a friend's birthday at Pyramid? Or was it the last few days me staying back having lunch with friends?
That's not my problem la. I'll still go out. Let her scold only la! I have a life, okay? Not like a can go out anymore after my results come out on the 17th August. I'll be so lifeless then. Now is the time to enjoy! But I'll still go out anyway...
I'm suppose to be doing my homework now but I am just sooooo freaking lazy! I just want to hang in front of the computer and let my mind drift off............
No comments:
Post a Comment