Thursday, 16 July 2009

Insomnia?

That is a word that doesn't not exist in my dictionary. Without sleep, I cannot function. I enjoy sleeping and nobody can stop me.

I know. I'm being totally random but I am so abso-fucking-lutily bored! I am so reluctant to do my homework which only dues next Monday. Audit isn't a really nice thing to be doing when you just suffered 3 hours with Ms. Shanta...

Prom's tomorrow night! I am wondering whether should I put a plaster on my wound or leave it open? Putting a plaster is like one white patch out of nowhere but without it the wound looks freaky. XD

I guess I'll just out the plaster on. I think I ran out of them but I'm sure I have one lying around the floor of my room. I'm just so lazy to find it!

I am once again in love with my PS2. I have not played it for my entire holiday but now I'm starting to play RPGs again. This is so not a good sign since I should actually be studying seriously for this semester. Then again, all work and no play will make Janice a dull girl and I'm too happy a person to be turned dull.....

I need to go pee and I'm going to go watch the TV. I'll have a full version of tomorrow night written and posted by Saturday!


No comments: