Saturday, 11 July 2009

I think its dead...

I woke up this morning and decided to check my facebook after days not even touching the computer. I turned on the computer and got a shock of my life.

My screen has green stripes all over it! Half the page is horizontal stripes and the other is vertical/. What the hell right? Then a message popped up saying that my computer is not responding to the graphic card...

NOOOOOOOOO!

I can't live without a computer! I so need a new one! Should I get a new laptop or desktop? My mom will most probably be using it also. So I don't get much benefit for getting a laptop when she's going to be using it most of the time...

Anyway, I can't read what I'm typing so I shall keep this short and go finish up my Financial Management homeworkS. Yes, plural...

No comments: