Once again MTV Asia Awards return with a little change in the name. However the tradition of not for sale tickets continues.
I am trying to get tickets. As usual, why would I miss all the fun? Xpax users get to redeem their tickets after reloading RM50. Whoever uses that please inform me!
Other than that, there are roadshows but they are all at The Curve.
The bands this year is alright. Details are below. I think I should be able to get tickets. Who wants to go?
Date : 15th August 2009 (Yup! Right before my birthday! XD)
Time : 5pm
Venue : Sunway Lagoon
Bands : Kasabian, The All American Rejects, Estranged, etc.
Tickets : Here! Even if you don't wanna go help me enter then give me the tickets ya? XD
I'm ticket hunting now... Got back up from Isha obviously I wanna get better tickets right? Greedy me! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment