Monday, 20 July 2009

The demotivated me

I am suppose to be actually doing my F7 work since it dues tomorrow. I hardly understand it. Wait. I DON'T understand it. So instead of spending time to understanding the complexity of it, I decided to screw it and just copy someone's tomorrow.

That brings me here, blogging about being prom that was on Friday. I've finally got some of the photos. Some. Got them from Syin Looi and Su Yi. Thanks. Now, I'm waiting for Pravena who's going to take forever to get them uploaded...

L-R Yan Por a.k.a Popo, Chin, Ronald, Wei Siang and his other half Syin Looi, Lee Nee, Me (duh), Pravena, Jie Ying, Evelyn. I know my dress is freaking short.....

Audrey + me... I'm so freaking pale

I have a few more but blogger does not want to upload them... I'll upload more when I get the others from Pravena... I'll just get them directly from her tomorrow... I just realise that I didn't take many pics at MOS. Dang!

No comments: