Finally I've gotten rid of Maxis Broadband. Currently using P1 Wimax which turns out to be not that bad. Well, I can't really conclude that yet since I've only used it for the last 1 hour? XD
I am suppose to be studying for my Mock exam on Monday. Decided that I'll just skip that paper. Audit is like so much to read and it is practically impossible to finish reading everything in 2 days without failing the paper. I bet even 10 cups of coffee wouldn't help.
I actually totally miss blogging! All the totally random stuff that are stuck in my head are stuck in my head. I can see that my typing skills are still not that bad... XD
AAR is on the 31st of October! Its HALLOWEEN..... It is gonna be such an awesome Halloween. I'm still thinking how am I gonna get there. Even if I do, How am I getting back because I doubt it'll end that early....
Anyways, mom's been hogging the computer so often to watch her Chinese dramas. So I can't use it. Besides, the computer is like senile or something...
I need...
1. A new computer
2. A new handphone
3. A new camera
4. Hopefully a new TV in my room... XD
There are so many things that I want! Damn I wish money would just grow on trees.....
No comments:
Post a Comment