Friday, 30 October 2009

The King...

I was just suppose to meet up Chin for dinner. Suddenly, I felt like watching a movie.

Michael Jackson.

We went to check the ticket for the 7.10pm movie at like 7.13pm. The guy told us it was the last two tickets. Fucking so meant for us to watch the movie.

Went into the cinema and it just started.

About halfway I already started crying. Bloody hell. It was so freaking depressing. Is like everything he says is so sincere!

Fucking depressing...

Cried till my contacts actually came out. Had to go to the toilet to put it back during the Earth Song. I knew all of the songs and it was so nice to hear it again. Live. Well technically it is a live performance pre-recorded. So wasted he didn't manage to really perform in front of the crowd. After the movie everyone clapped... ^^

And the movie re-ignited my love for concerts.

Speaking of concerts, I'm going for The All American Rejects tomorrow! I wasn't feeling it the last few days but somehow now I do! A bit slow I guess.

Eyes are so tired.... Shall go to my room and just close my eyes.

Tata~

No comments: