I have suddenly lost the motivation to blog often. Fuck. I didn't even turn on the computer when I got home from college or even druing weekends.
Somehow I got attached to the PS2 again. I chose it over the computer. Wise choice...
But I spend longer hours playing the PS2 than surfing the internet.
Anyway, I was at Chin's place just now and I cut myself on the corner of the drawer. Damn dumb right? I know. I forgot about it till I came back and take my bath and bloody hell it hurts! I had no idea it was that bad? It looks like I tried to kill myself or something.
I had pretzels just now! Awesome Aunty Anne's... Love them...
Gonna have to wake up early tomorrow morning. Got some relative from Australia coming over to check out the new house. They are coming over at like freaking 10 am when I normally sleep till at least 11 am if I don't have morning class.
There goes another morning to sleep in...
Omg I'm feeling freaking random.
AAR got postponed. Hope its not gonna be replaced on my Mock exam. *prays that its after*
Damn. I feel like going shopping......
No comments:
Post a Comment