Saturday, 26 September 2009

It lies abandoned...

I have been totally neglecting my blog. Somehow I feel sorry for it. Technically it is not my fault at all! Stupid maxis is freaking retarded.

I was trying to load my Facebook for like half an hour and it was still a blank page. So I got so annoyed I called up the helpline. The guy made me go through those things you do with the computer...

Click here...

Click there...

Click here...

No difference. The guy was kinda pissing me off with his idiotic attitude and English with really thick Malay accent which is really, really difficult to understand. He put me on hold for about 15mins saying that he'll go check with the technical department. I was close to hanging up when he picked up. And all he had to say was....

"Sorry you have used over the limit. We cannot do anything. You'll have to wait till next month. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

I was kind enough to end the call politely since it is recorded. XD

After that day onwards, Maxis is so not gonna get a good review from me. Their customer service SUCK big time!!!

So I decided not to use he internet for a few days.

I turned it on just now and the speed was awesome! Maybe I should call them up more often and complain to them...?

Hahaha!

Anyways, Black Eyed Peas concert just ended about an hour ago. SOMEONE got to watch a free concert....

Oh well, I'm going for The All American Rejects on the 10th. So what have I to complain about?

No comments: