Audit test is tomorrow and I am not even attempting to open my notes to read at least one page. I rather be lying down on the floor and staring at the ceiling fan going round and round.
OOO! What fun!
I normally restrict myself from touching the PS2 during tests and exams. So I am not playing any games because once I start, I go on for hours. But, I have to admit, it's an awesome diet. XD
I use to play like close to 10 hours straight without eating. That was then...
Now its 8 hours or so WHILE eating something... XD
So, I'm not touching that addictive object. Its like a curse or something. Once you start, you can't stop...
I can't wait till Progress Test is over. Not like I am studying for it anyway. But you NEED to respect the test by trying to limit your freedom! Or else I would actually be out watching a movie somewhere or something. "Respect" give us failure with dignity, as Isha calls it... It means failing without getting single digits... XD
In the end, I'm not studying at all for this test. Past results have proven that, the less I study, the better the chance for me to pass the paper. The more I study, I fail the paper!
I know! What the fuck, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment