I am sooooo totally broke now. But after that went for Final Destination in 3D with Chin. Bloody 3D effect gave me a freaking headache. If only the screens were bigger then the 3D effect would be better la.
BUT
I totally LOVED all the blood and gory stuff. Some parts were like unexpected, which is good for me since I always predict what will happen and that just spoils the thrill of the movie. z
And I think the plot for the 3D and the normal one is a bit different? I remember watching the trailer or was it the making that the main guy (I forgot his name) was getting people out of the pool and some electric pole dropped into the pool. Maybe they changed the plot.
I am so dead today. I think I'll be sleeping early.
Sooo lazy to blog. I'm gonna check my stuff and stone somewhere. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment