Friday, 4 September 2009

Am I awesome or what?

I've got a test tomorrow.

And what am I doing? Fucking blogging.

I am so not in the mood to study at all! I was attempting to study just now. I only read like 2 pages? Then I was like "Oh, what the hell... Screw PT"

So here I am! Totally crapping

As a compensation, I'll be going to college at 9.30am! Yes, totally motivated to study from then till my test which is at 2pm. I must will try to study for that long. I'll most probably just end up dreaming. Better than not studying at all right?

It was freaking hungry ghost festival yesterday. If only people didn't tell me about it I wouldn't have freaked out at all.

I was talking to Chin on the phone and all of a sudden there was a lot of static noises on my side of the phone. Then it totally occurred to me that it was hungry ghost festival. The freaky part was that it was right after 12 midnight that the static started.

That bloody incident totally freaked me out till I have to sleep with my lights on. And I slept at like 1 something because of that. I had the worse sleep ever. I was so dead in the morning for class and my no-more-coffee habit is making me sleep like I used to in high school before my coffee addiction love for coffee.

I use to sleep like freaking 10 hours! Or more...

And it is awesome to get back those sleeping days. I can once again sleep anywhere, anytime and anyhow. Except in gross places....

With the new ability of mine, I shall be sleeping before 12am tonight. Don't wanna freak myself out like last night....

No comments: