Sunday, 24 January 2010

As the lazy bug creeps...

Well, laziness is something that I can never get rid of. No matter what goal I have, I'll still end up being lazy in the end.

I think the only thing that the laziness will go away is when i NEED to clean my room when it gets too messy. I can't stand the dirtiness then I clean. If not then, oh well, I'll do it another day.

I am actually suppose to be reading notes and study and shit like that. Not working. I am just to freaking lazy. Even with all the threats that the paper is difficult, etc, laziness is overpowering fear of failure.

I rather be doing house chores than studying. In the end I'll start panicking and study like a few days before the test.

And I shall finally go to bed after all this crapping. Dark circles are forming out of no reason. I have ample sleep but I still get dark circles. In due time they'll start to look like I got a nice punch from someone...

No comments: